Sunday 2 June 2013

Duncan Magnitude

If you follow my blogging from way back in SY Blog, I posted a picture of the Duncan Magnitude taken by Chris Allen from YoYoSkills.com back in October 2011.
Here it is.

Now Duncan has release the photos of the production version.





I'm curious how this thing plays, because this whole magnet idea has come a long way.
Back in the early 2009, there's a player who came up with this idea using his YYF G5 with magnet attached to the hub-stack. I'm really not sure if it's the same player, I'm assuming it is. And then not long after Duncan bought over the idea I think? And they produced the Praxis, which I also did post of during my time at SY Blog. It wasn't so much of a good review as far as I remember. But here's the pictures of the Praxis.









No comments:

Post a Comment