Friday 19 April 2013

Seven Swords Yoyo

I was browsing through some auction site and came upon these yoyos made in China, they're all from the same maker, if I actually get it right, Seven Swords is the name of the maker. I'm not translating the yoyo's name though, as not to confuse people who are gonna search for the yoyo and get wrong info instead. So here are the pictures.



Diameter: 49mm
Width: 40mm
Weight: 62g

Here's another that comes in two versions.



this one is a side by side comparison with the first yoyo.
and here's a special edition of some sort I think, which I kind of dig.






 Diameter: 51mm
Width: 38mm
Weight: 64g

Here's another one with two versions. First, the normal edition, supposingly.





And then there's the Dragon edition.

 Diameter: 52mm
Width: 40mm
Weight: 66g


Not much info except for the Specs, anyone fill me in with info if you know of any?





No comments:

Post a Comment