Thursday 28 March 2013

C3YoYoDesign Di Base 2 vs YoyOfficer Dasher





I've never tried both yoyos, I don't know how they play, but I just wanna share the similarities they have visually. It's not something I usually would post, but it's something I've been wanting to share, usually when I see some similarities of two or more yoyos, I only talk about them when I do a review of some sort, but I thought it's like a personal yoyo blog, why not? I'm not getting these yoyos for review, so I probably won't be writing about them during doing write-ups, so I might as well just post it~ But yea, the topic is not about who produce it first, or who copied who, but these two really have some resemblance and I thought I'll share my thoughts.

And also, I got a chance to try Wei Xuan's Mo-vitation, and I have to say, it's really that yoyo that makes finger spin easy! I can't imagine how Duncan's Strix would be like!
Words has it that the design of the Strix and Mo-vitation comes from the same group of brains. man.
So maybe we can expect a similar standard for the Duncan Strix in terms of finger spin!
But finger spin aside, I've heard opinions that the Strix may be the best competitive yoyo from Duncan.

No comments:

Post a Comment