Friday 31 August 2012

sOMEThING by YoYoAddict XS

The XS have been out for some time now, just sharing photos for the benefit of those who might still be able to get their hands on one, but still considering.







Size comparison beside a Duncan Freehand.

So the XS is like a smaller version of the Angle, but in my opinion, it looks more like... or rather, it reminds more of the YYF 888. So I took a shot of it next to the YYF888, but it's just me.


More comparison shot, AeroYo Mini Monster ; YYF G.5 ; sOMEThING XS ; YYR Messiah.

I would say, it's in my opinion one of the most playable mini yoyo, by mini, I mean this size, not the Mini Monster one, there's a couple of mini yoyo of this specific diameter, but this is really pretty nice, the weight feels comfortable in the palm, and long spinning, and it's pretty stable I'll say. I also tried the mini yoyo from C3, I like that too, but to be honest, I like this slightly more, and the last time I tried the C3's one was during AP2012, I kind of forgot how it felt.

Watch Hiroyuki compete with the XS in this freestyle!



No comments:

Post a Comment