Friday 31 August 2012

Aoda Yoyo Flip Spacer

I came across this at eBay, it's a flip spacer by Aoda supposingly.
Earlier on when I was doing a write-up on the C3 Sceptre, I mention I was hoping someone continue to explore the possibilities in dual side spacer, I forgot to add that if the spacer is not inclusive of the response area, there's actually quite a few makers that have produce it, but not for different bearing size though, Shinwoo, for one, have produce dual side spacer for setting gap sizes, but I guess Duncan is the first to mass produce one for different bearing size? not inclusive of response area though, which is the Flipside that's to be released. Back to topic, while I was browsing eBay, I came across these which is very similar to the Flipside spacers, below is the Flipside photo from Yo-Shop.de, as reference.


Honestly for me, I hope to see more of these, they're interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment